From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] System maintenance procedure?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 04:35:42
1 Grant wrote:
2 >
3 > I think you're right about that. Can I configure eclean to wait a
4 > certain number of days since a package was removed before cleaning it?
5 > Even if I only run it once per week, it could remove a package that
6 > was updated yesterday that I find out I need tomorrow.
7 >
8 > - Grant
11 -t, --time-limit=<time> don't delete files modified since <time>
12 <time> is an amount of time: "1y" is "one year", "2w" is "two weeks", etc.
13 Units are: y (years), m (months), w (weeks), d (days) and h (hours).
14
15 I found that in man eclean.
16
17 Dale
18
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!