From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Photo management programs
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:10:44
1 Michael Mol wrote:
2
3 > Check out the Eye-Fi?
4 >
5 > http://www.eye.fi/
6 >
7 > When I first heard about it, someone had just gotten a receiving
8 > daemon written in Python to work with it.
12 Well, I don't have any wi-fi around here. I live in the sticks but I
13 still don't want that, not yet at least. It does look neat tho. I also
14 am going to have to get a new card. My old one is getting slow. I
15 think it is old age, like me. lol
16
17 Dale
18
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
23 how you interpreted my words!
24
25 Miss the compile output? Hint:
26 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"