From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: secure programing language?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 03:51:06
1 On 2018-05-08 21:41, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2
3 > > So are there currently any languages (currently in use/supported)
4 > > designed to avoid the problems with C and other languages?
5
6 > I think Go and Rust would fit the bill.
7
8 Ocaml, and (if you're married to C-like syntax) its new skin Reason,
9 backed by no smaller behemoth than Facebook.
12 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
13 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
14 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
15 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.