From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ENTER doesn't work in google.com?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:16:26
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >> Am I going crazy? In google.com, when I enter a search query and
4 >> press ENTER, nothing happens. Note: only on the *English*
5 >> google.com. You get there by clicking the "Google.com in English"
6 >> link. It's this:
7 >>
8 >> http://www.google.com/ncr
9 >>
10 >> Does the ENTER key work for anyone? I'm on Firefox 3.0.5. Konqeuror
11 >> has no problem.
16 > I clicked on your link and tried it, it looked like it just refreshed
17 > the page or something for me. No results or anything tho. Clicking the
18 > search button worked fine.
19 >
20 > root@smoker / # emerge -pv seamonkey
21 >
22 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
23 >
24 > Calculating dependencies... done!
25 > [ebuild R ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.14 USE="crypt ipv6 java ldap
26 > xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc -moznomail
27 > -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms -xinerama" 0 kB
28 >
29 > Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
30 > root@smoker / #
31 >
32 > Sort of weird, this worked a few days ago. I always hit enter/return
33 > when I do mine.
34 >
36
37 I fixed it with rm -rf ~/.mozilla/firefox
38
39 :P