From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ENTER doesn't work in google.com?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:04:20
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Am I going crazy? In google.com, when I enter a search query and
3 > press ENTER, nothing happens. Note: only on the *English*
4 > google.com. You get there by clicking the "Google.com in English"
5 > link. It's this:
6 >
7 > http://www.google.com/ncr
8 >
9 > Does the ENTER key work for anyone? I'm on Firefox 3.0.5. Konqeuror
10 > has no problem.
15 I clicked on your link and tried it, it looked like it just refreshed
16 the page or something for me. No results or anything tho. Clicking the
17 search button worked fine.
18
19 root@smoker / # emerge -pv seamonkey
20
21 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
22
23 Calculating dependencies... done!
24 [ebuild R ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.14 USE="crypt ipv6 java ldap
25 xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc -moznomail
26 -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms -xinerama" 0 kB
27
28 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
29 root@smoker / #
30
31 Sort of weird, this worked a few days ago. I always hit enter/return
32 when I do mine.
33
35
36 Dale