From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ENTER doesn't work in google.com?
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:12:20
1 On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:04 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >> Am I going crazy? In google.com, when I enter a search query and
4 >> press ENTER, nothing happens. Note: only on the *English*
5 >> google.com. You get there by clicking the "Google.com in English"
6 >> link. It's this:
7 >>
8 >> http://www.google.com/ncr
9 >>
10 >> Does the ENTER key work for anyone? I'm on Firefox 3.0.5. Konqeuror
11 >> has no problem.
12
13 Firefox 3.0.5. Works for me in Vista. Works for me in Gentoo.
14
15 My issue on Gentoo lately is that the box where you are supposed to
16 type isn't visible. There isn't any surrounding line like on Windows.
17 When I hit the back button I Can see the sounding line, but as soon as
18 my mouse passes over it the line goes away and the whole area is
19 white.
20
21 - Mark