From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Development framework with access restriction?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:24:12
1 >>I'd like to hire a freelancer to work on my website.  I don't want to
2 >>provide access to all of my code, but instead only the particular file
3 >>or files being worked on.  Does anyone know of a development framework
4 >>that would help facilitate that sort of thing?  Would no shell access
5 >>along with restricted SFTP access be the simplest, safest, most
6 >>effective way to go?
7 >
8 > svn can restrict access to directories
9 >
10 > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2288810/how-to-restrict-svn-repository-user-account-to-one-directory
11
12 That would be perfect if it allowed access per file instead of per
13 directory. I thought about re-arranging the layout to accommodate
14 that limitation but I don't think it makes sense.
15
16 - Grant