From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiress Question...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:51:58
1 I'll have to look into that one.
2
3 I started playing around with WPA Supplicant; and got it working with my wireless NIC; however, it doesn't like my AP configuration.
4 So I was thinking of changing the configuration to make it work better; but this might give me what I need.
5
6 Thanks!
7
8 Ben
12 ----- Original Message ----
13 From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:01:32 PM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wiress Question...
17