From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild is giving me fits
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:01:02
1 On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 05:44:00AM -0600, Dale wrote:
2 > Mine looks like this: O_O
3 >
4 > > sys-kernel/gentoo-sources -doc
7 One of these e-mail things that needs to be checked. Sorry if you have
8 done it already.
9
10 In that line quoted above in /etc/.../package.use, does the line begin
11 with a greater-than sign, or does it not? If it does begin with a
12 greater-than sign, please remove it.
13
14 W
15 --
16 "If I could choose between a second brain and a detachable stomach, I would
17 definitely choose the stomach. I mean, then I could eat a lot, dump it all
18 out, and simply continue eating, without any health worries! Whereas, I am
19 perfectly happy with my brain as it is right now."
20 ~m
21 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 20:08
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list