From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild is giving me fits
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:27:57
1 Willie Wong wrote:
2
3 >On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 05:44:00AM -0600, Dale wrote:
6 >>Mine looks like this: O_O
10 >>>sys-kernel/gentoo-sources -doc
11 >>>
12 >>>
13 >
14 >One of these e-mail things that needs to be checked. Sorry if you have
15 >done it already.
16 >
17 >In that line quoted above in /etc/.../package.use, does the line begin
18 >with a greater-than sign, or does it not? If it does begin with a
19 >greater-than sign, please remove it.
20 >
21 >W
24 It does not have those. From my understanding, which is often wrong by
25 the way, this file doesn't use those. It turned out that
26 vanilla-sources was also causing this. I added it to the package.use
27 file and xmlto is no longer a problem. Basically, I took my hammer and
28 beat the stuffing out of it. LOL
29
30 Thanks for making sure though. You can never be to sure with these
31 things because it has to be just right for it to work.
32
33 Dale
34 :-)
37 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list