From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.4: window tabbing?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:36:00
1 On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:08:05 +0700, Robin Atwood wrote:
2
3 > > Do you use Oxygen or anything else as window decorator? I use crystal,
4 > > where tabbing does not work. However, after I changed to Oxygen, it
5 > > did. So the Decorator has to support it.
6 >
7 > Thanks, that's the problem, I use Crystal. Changing to Oxygen makes it
8 > all work. Bummer, I don't much like Oxygen. ;)
9
10 Currently, it only works with Oxygen. Now that 4.4 is out and more people
11 will want this feature, the devs of the other themes will make the
12 necessary changes.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 I work with User-Surly Software.