From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.4: window tabbing?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 06:08:32
1 On Sunday 14 February 2010, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Samstag, 13. Februar 2010 schrieb Robin Atwood:
3 > > Has anyone got the much vaunted window-tabbing of KDE 4.4 working? I have
4 > > set my middle mouse button to "Start window tab drag" but when I try it
5 > > nothing happens. Searching, I found references to a window menu option
6 > > "Move window to group" but I don't have that. I don't think there is a
7 > > USE option I have missed. Anybody have better luck?
8 >
9 > Do you use Oxygen or anything else as window decorator? I use crystal,
10 > where tabbing does not work. However, after I changed to Oxygen, it did.
11 > So the Decorator has to support it.
12
13 Thanks, that's the problem, I use Crystal. Changing to Oxygen makes it all
14 work. Bummer, I don't much like Oxygen. ;)
15
16 Cheers
17 -Robin
18 --
20 Robin Atwood.
21
22 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
23 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
24 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling