From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:17:53
1 Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> On the screen that usually shows the progress, it says "Fatal error at
6 >> startup: No space left on device." The main screen where I select files
7 >> shows there is space left. It shows about 1Mb or so left.
8 >>
9 >> I also have a much smaller slice for the backup. When I burn it, it
10 >> gives a error that mkisofs crashed. Go figure. I'm pretty sure I am
11 >> using the version that failed before.
12 >>
13 > Then it seems that you only have a k3b bug that
14 >
15 > 1) prevents k3b from knowing that you dpn't have enough space
16 >
17 > 2) prevents k3b from correctly reporting the abort reason
18 >
19 > did cou contact the k3b people?
20 >
21 > Jörg
25 It is a different prob;em than before. First time I got this error.
26 I'm going to install the version of cdrtools that was working and see if
27 it works. Will post the result later today. I got to drive a tractor
28 for a little while.
29
30 Also worth noting, tkdvd doesn't work either.
31
32 Dale
33