From: "Zoltán Kócsi" <zoltan@××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc failed to compile, mpfr-4 compiled successfully...
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 08:56:08
1 Hi,
2
3 > Here are the outputs, which I should include if I need support
4 > according to emerge ;)
5
6 Still, if you didn't attach 9MB worth of stuff, that'd be appreciated.
7
8 As a rough guess, the Gentoo list probably has at least 5 thousand
9 different subscribers, so your simple email generated some 45GB
10 outgoing traffic on the server.
11
12 On a personal note, I'm in Australia where, thanks to our Liberal
13 government building a National Broadband Network that was outdated
14 about 10 years before its inception, we have the speed of a string and
15 tin cans, but without their reliability.
16
17 Regards,
18
19 Zoltan