From: zless <zless@×××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc failed to compile, mpfr-4 compiled successfully...
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 17:11:03
1 În ziua de duminică, 24 iunie 2018, la 11:55:52 EEST, Zoltán Kócsi a scris:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > > Here are the outputs, which I should include if I need support
5 > > according to emerge ;)
6 >
7 > Still, if you didn't attach 9MB worth of stuff, that'd be appreciated.
8 >
9 > As a rough guess, the Gentoo list probably has at least 5 thousand
10 > different subscribers, so your simple email generated some 45GB
11 > outgoing traffic on the server.
12 >
13 > On a personal note, I'm in Australia where, thanks to our Liberal
14 > government building a National Broadband Network that was outdated
15 > about 10 years before its inception, we have the speed of a string and
16 > tin cans, but without their reliability.
19 On a brighter note use KMail which will not download the attachments but
20 will allow to read the message itself.
21
22 I'm sure there are other well behaved email programs like this.