From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USB Wireless Network Adapter?
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:11:50
1 > > I was actually just researching that exact one. Have you tested it
2 > > with WPA? Which driver are you using? gentoo-portage.com lists a few
3 > > ralink drivers but no rt73.
6 > > - Grant
7 > > --
8 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
12 > I haven't tested the WPA yet, I know it works well with a WEP
13 > encryption. I can test WPA tomorrow while everyone is at work and get
14 > back to you with those results. I used the CVS driver provided at this
15 > link [1] and followed the directions posted here [2]. Like I said I
16 > havent tested under gentoo, but I see no reason why the drivers
17 > wouldn't work.
18
19 No need for you to test. I'm going to buy one right now and I'll
20 report back with my results. There are some ebuilds I'll try for the
21 rt73 driver on bugs.gentoo.org.
22
23 - Grant
24 --