From: AJ Spagnoletti <rubiks120@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USB Wireless Network Adapter?
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:33:28
1 > I was actually just researching that exact one. Have you tested it
2 > with WPA? Which driver are you using? gentoo-portage.com lists a few
3 > ralink drivers but no rt73.
6 > - Grant
7 > --
8 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
12 I haven't tested the WPA yet, I know it works well with a WEP
13 encryption. I can test WPA tomorrow while everyone is at work and get
14 back to you with those results. I used the CVS driver provided at this
15 link [1] and followed the directions posted here [2]. Like I said I
16 havent tested under gentoo, but I see no reason why the drivers
17 wouldn't work.
18
19 AJ
20