From: Dmitry Goncharov <dgoncharov@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: contribution to colorgcc
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 05:30:35
1 On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 07:52:35AM +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 08/07/2011 05:14 AM, Dmitry Goncharov wrote:
3 > > Greetings,
4 > >
5 > > Is anybody maintaining dev-util/colorgcc?
6 >
7 > No. There's no upstream for it anymore. Packagers maintain their own
8 > versions and fixes are not contributed upstream since there's no upstream.
12 Yes, there is not upstream. I am looking for a gentoo maintainer who can accept
13 patches.
14 Alternatively, i can roll out a colorgcc tarball and start a new
15 upstream. I use the program with 4 of these compilers on a daily basis and maintain
16 anyway.
17
18 regards, Dmitry