From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nagios or Konqueror
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:37:59
1 On Friday 19 October 2007, Justin T. wrote:
2 > On Friday 19 October 2007 00:12:53 Mick wrote:
3 >
4 > <snip>
5 >
6 > > The process for the https://nagios.blah-blah.com protocol died
7 > > unexpectedly. =======================================================
8 >
9 > <snip>
10 >
11 > > This seems to be a recently developed behaviour. Other browsers do not
12 > > have such problems.
13 > >
14 > > Any ideas what could be causing this?
15 >
16 > Hey :)
17 >
18 > There seems to be an issue with Konqueror and some of the new Openssl
19 > versions. You may want to check which version you have and update to the
20 > latest (openssl-0.9.8f works for me) and then recompile kdelibs if it still
21 > doesn't work (not sure if this is required as I did it anyways.)
22 >
23 > # emerge -av openssl kdelibs
24 >
25 > Something along those lines should hopefully take care of your problem.
26
27 Hmm, remerged both but problem remains . . .
28 --
29 Regards,
30 Mick