From: Redcap <maillinglistredcap@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] genkernel 2 manual
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:52:03
1 Hi there,
2
3 I'd definitely advise to you use one of Pappy's Kernel seed. Those are config
4 files that provide you with a good starting point to configure your own kernel.
5 You'll find the Kernel seeds at
6
7 http://kernel-seeds.org/
8
9 The website also has instructions on how to find out which Kernel options
10 you'll need to have your hardware supported.
11
12 Cheers...