From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pmount question
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:06:38
1 On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:33:45 -0500, David Relson wrote:
2
3 > I've seen that Ubuntu with Gnome automounts USB sticks. That seems
4 > pleasantly convenient and is done without any rules (such as I
5 > presently have) in /etc/udev/rules.d. Do you know what they're doing?
6
7 It's using the GNOME automounter, other desktops also do this and it is
8 more friendly than udev rules. I don't know the details because I have
9 never been able to stand GNOME for long enough to find out.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 [---- Printed on recycled electrons ----]