From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs.ext@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best anti-virus
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:58:10
1 Am Freitag, 9. Mai 2008 schrieb ext Tony Caudel:
2
3 > I am currently using the clamv anti-virus program. I was wondering if
4 > there is a better one for Gentoo, especially one that integrates well
5 > with Thunderbird. That has been my one disappointment with clamav. Not
6 > necessarily clamav's fault since T/B maintains its emails in one long
7 > file.
8
9 Hmm, how many Linux viruses exist out there? Usually these Linux based anti
10 virus progs only make sense on mail servers that receive mail for Windows
11 users.
12
13 Or am I completely wrong here?
14
15 Bye...
16
17 Dirk
18 --
19 Dirk Heinrichs | Tel: +49 (0)162 234 3408
20 Configuration Manager | Fax: +49 (0)211 47068 111
21 Capgemini Deutschland | Mail: dirk.heinrichs@×××××××××.com
22 Wanheimerstraße 68 | Web: http://www.capgemini.com
23 D-40468 Düsseldorf | ICQ#: 110037733
24 GPG Public Key C2E467BB | Keyserver: www.keyserver.net