From: ny6p01@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:16:20
1 On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 01:47:56PM -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > On 2012-05-17 12:14 PM, Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at> wrote:
3 > > If bottom-most is really that important to you, I will of course
4 > > comply, though with outlook express which I'm forced to use most of
5 > > the time this is a bit tedious.
6 >
7 > Interesting... so, you have someone standing next to you most of the
8 > time, pointing a gun at your head, forcing you to use one of the worst
9 > mail clients that ever existed?
12 How befitting that MS's flagship email client top posts by default...
13
14 Terry