From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:26:52
1 On Thu, 17 May 2012 12:14:08 -0700
2 ny6p01@×××××.com wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 01:47:56PM -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
5 > > On 2012-05-17 12:14 PM, Michael Scherer
6 > > <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at> wrote:
7 > > > If bottom-most is really that important to you, I will of course
8 > > > comply, though with outlook express which I'm forced to use most
9 > > > of the time this is a bit tedious.
10 > >
11 > > Interesting... so, you have someone standing next to you most of
12 > > the time, pointing a gun at your head, forcing you to use one of
13 > > the worst mail clients that ever existed?
16 > How befitting that MS's flagship email client top posts by default...
19 Outlook Express? Not even MS would attach the label "flagship" to
20 Outlook Express.
21
22 Mind you, Outlook is infernally difficult to make it inter-port or
23 bottom-post. Like gmail's web clientt, there's a lot of fiddling with
24 backspace, delete, undo and cursor keys involved.
29 Alan McKinnnon
30 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com