From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT?] What's going on with X.org?
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:05:14
1 On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:32:08 +0200, Holly Bostick wrote:
2
3 > Does anyone know where there might be a summary of what this means to a
4 > user generally, or a Gentoo user specifically? The information on the
5 > freedesktop site is more targeted at developers, which doesn't so much
6 > help me, especially since I've got 'special circumstances' (that bloody
7 > ATI card).
8
9 See the thread entitle 'Modular X plans' on the gentoo-dev list.
10
11 http://groups.google.co.uk/group/linux.gentoo.dev/browse_thread/thread/674511db8587e1dc/61bc838c6a485964?lnk=st&q=modular+x+plans&rnum=1&hl=en#61bc838c6a485964
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Paranoia: A healthy understanding of the nature of the universe.