From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Suspend/Hibernate on Dell Inspiron 6000
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:39:48
1 On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 12:30 +0400, Yahya Mohammad wrote:
2 > >
3 > > As you can tell, I'm stabbing in the dark! If you ultimately get
4 > > nowhere, then the suspend2 users list has excellent help from some of
5 > > the devs.
6 >
7 > I'll check that list out too, thanks. It is quite a hassle testing this
8 > though, next time I'm getting one of those vendor supported linux
9 > laptops.
10
11 Hence the reason I recommend the suspend2 list, so that I don't make it
12 more of a hassle for you than it needs to be!
13
14 > Right now, I hope to get this working, and publish my settings
15 > so others may be saved from the trouble.
16
17 good idea. That's what I did with my laptop.
18
19 cya,
23 Quid me anxius sum?
24