From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New monitor problems. < sighs >
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:21:17
1 On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 04:22:33 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I hope you are right. If it is missing modules, what do I need to do
4 > to fix it? I did a emerge -e nvidia-drivers and everything built fine.
5
6 It's not. Those "errors" about dri are a standard feature of the nvidia
7 binary drivers. They do not indicate any sort of problem.
11 Neil Bothwick
12
13 "I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I
14 can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."