From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: threads in thunderbird (WAS:decrapify your kernel config)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:01:54
1 Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:
2
3 > whoops. I hadn't looked back at that thread for weeks, only found it now.
4
5 Does anyone know of a helpful addon for thunderbird which allows to
6 simply follow threads on mailinglists?
7
8 I always think of the possibility to somehow bookmark a thread and to be
9 able to quickcheck all these threads for replies, without the need of
10 scrolling through miles of other postings (yep, I already sort mails
11 into folders and use the threaded view).
12
13 Maybe someone knows more than me (many do ...)
14
15 Stefan