From: "Sebastian Beßler" <webmaster@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: threads in thunderbird (WAS:decrapify your kernel config)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:44:04
1 Am 02.12.2009 22:01, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > I always think of the possibility to somehow bookmark a thread and to be
4 > able to quickcheck all these threads for replies, without the need of
5 > scrolling through miles of other postings (yep, I already sort mails
6 > into folders and use the threaded view).
7
8 Thunderbird 3 can do something like that when combining search, virtual
9 folders and the favorite folder view. So you just have to wait for TB3
10 to be ready or use the mozilla overlay and get the latest release
11 candidate today.
12
13 Greetings
14