From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:23:54
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard to find netiquette, enculturation bug. (Was: Re: [gentoo-user] GNOME: Cant logout and Lock Screen is showing different background from GNOME screensaver) by Stroller
1 Stroller ha scritto:
2 > I intended to stay silent, however I feel obliged to balance the posts
3 > from brullonulla@×××××.com
4
5 You could answer to my emails, argumenting in detail. I hope we're not
6 here to "score points", but to understand what to do to solve the
7 situation.
8
9 In my humble opinion, just mocking the guy and perpetuating the status
10 quo is not a solution, but hey, I could be wrong :)
11
12 m.