From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg meta apps
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:28:37
1 Mick wrote:
2 > I updated to the new xorg and discovered that a lot of applications
3 > (e.g. xcalc, xvidtune, etc.) were uninstalled when I unmerged the
4 > monolithic version, but were not reinstalled with the new meta. So, I
5 > thought of trying emerging them individually. However, they seem to
6 > be masked. Is this because they are not compatible with the new meta
7 > ebuild? What should I do?
8
9 If there are apps you use that you need stabilized, please file a bug
10 requesting this. We haven't stabilized everything because we're trying
11 to get an idea of what people actually use.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie