From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Safe Cflags for Celeron M340 on a FSC Amilo Pro V2010?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:00:46
1 Hello!
2
3 In the coming days, I'll get a Fujitsu Siemens FSC Amilo
4 Pro v2010 notebook in which a Intel Celeron M340 1,5 GHz,
5 400FSB CPU is built into. For this system, I'd like
6 to setup a "build host" following the
7 <http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Create_A_Build_Host>. Quite
8 obviously, it would be good to know the exact CPU
9 type, so that I can choose the "correct" CFLAGS settings.
10
11 For this, I'd like to be on the safe side and follow
12 the instructions at <http://gentoo-wiki.com/Safe_Cflags>.
13
14 But I'm not sure, which CPU the machine hosts.
15
16 Maybe someone from here could post the output of
17
18 cat /proc/cpuinfo
19
20 or tell me, if the CPU is one of:
21
22 - Celeron (Mendocino), aka Celeron1 (Intel)
23 - Celeron (Coppermine) aka Celeron2 (Intel)
24 - Celeron (Willamette) (Intel)
25
26 Thanks a lot,
27
28 Alexander Skwar
29 --
30 They call them "squares" because it's the most complicated
31 shape they can deal with.
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list