From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 12:56:05
1 Am 03.05.2014 14:52, schrieb J. Roeleveld:
2
3 > If you boot without those in fstab, then do the mdadm and lvm steps manually,
4 > do you then have it " working "?
5
6 yes ... everything up and accessible then.
7
8 > If yes, I would leave it for now and wait for Canek to come online in a few
9 > hours. (Mexico should be awake at around 4 or 5pm I think)
10
11 ok ... yes.
12
13 > He knows systemd and dracut better then most people on here.
14 >
15 > We are now getting into systemd and dracut territory and apart from trying
16 > different tools, I have no further ideas.
17
18 Thanks so far, anyway.
19
20 I will try some things until then.