From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Announcement: KrcStat 0.6 available for KDE 4.2+
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:20:40
1 On 08/22/2009 05:09 PM, Robin Atwood wrote:
2 > From the gratuitous self-publicising department:
3 >
4 > My GUI replacement for rc-update/rc-show is now available for KDE 4.3. You can
5 > find it at http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KrcStat?content=110734.
6 > Previous releases did not attract much attention because, I guess, there are
7 > not too many Gentoo users checking kde-apps.org [...]
8
9 Well, submitting an ebuild to bugzilla would be a good idea. If it
10 won't make it to portage at first, you should be able to put it in
11 sunrise. That's the place you need to go, not kde-apps.org.