From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Announcement: KrcStat 0.6 available for KDE 4.2+
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:24:33
1 On Samstag 22 August 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 08/22/2009 05:09 PM, Robin Atwood wrote:
3 > > From the gratuitous self-publicising department:
4 > >
5 > > My GUI replacement for rc-update/rc-show is now available for KDE 4.3.
6 > > You can find it at
7 > > http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KrcStat?content=110734. Previous
8 > > releases did not attract much attention because, I guess, there are not
9 > > too many Gentoo users checking kde-apps.org [...]
10 >
11 > Well, submitting an ebuild to bugzilla would be a good idea. If it
12 > won't make it to portage at first, you should be able to put it in
13 > sunrise. That's the place you need to go, not kde-apps.org.
14
15 kde-apps.org is ok - not everybody checks out sunrise regularly or searches
16 biugzilla for new stuff. That said, bugzilla AND kde-apps.org now that is a
17 good idea ;)