From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: SOLVED: I switched to the Nvidia video driver
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:32:32
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
4 > Hmm. Xv is the most stable option for most users.
8 I had the same issues with xv set in smplayer. It would work but it
9 caused issues for me. It would pause a lot and the sound would be way
10 off but all works fine when I switched to "gl (fast)". Since my DSL is
11 a slower speed, I download the videos then play them from the hard
12 drive. Sometimes I wish we had cable out here. My DSL is 768K/sec. I
13 think the fastest here is 3Mbs/sec.
14
15 Dale
16
20 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
21 how you interpreted my words!
22
23 Miss the compile output? Hint:
24 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"