From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New monitor problems. < sighs >
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:54:53
1 On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I hope you are right. If it is missing modules, what do I need to do to
4 > fix it? I did a emerge -e nvidia-drivers and everything built fine.
5 >
6 > fwiw xorg supplies the libdri modules, its not part of nvidia-drivers. For
7 some reason the path it checks for these drivers is not the same as the
8 location they're installed.... Not sure if that's a Gentoo specific issue or
9 amd4 Gentoo issue...i'll see if bug has been logged