From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] courier ssl on ipv6 only
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:38:57
1 I am putting together a new mail gateway in a vm to replace my current
2 mail server.
3
4 Both are almost identically configured and built with the ipv6 use flag
5 though I only use ipv4 (courier-imap) but I am trying to setup ssl on
6 port 993 only and not using plain imap in the new one - the working
7 server is listening on 0.0.0.0:993 and :::993 whereas the new one is
8 listing on :::993 only.
9
10 Any suggestions on what has gone wrong (I want ipv4 and think I'll
11 remove the ipv6 use flag anyway as I dont have a use for ipv6) - I am
12 going round in circles and getting nowhere fast trying to get ipv4
13 working :(
14
15 BillK