From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Heads-up: Several kernel versions have severe EXT4 data corruption bug
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 03:07:07
1 On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Kerin Millar <kerframil@×××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > On my part, I will continue to be concerned until the investigation has fully run its course.
4
5 That is, of course, your prerogative. I just posted a comment from
6 someone that (IMHO) actually knows what he's talking about. What
7 anyone in this list does with that information, it's their problem.
8
9 Regards.
10 --
11 Canek Peláez Valdés