From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] JDK 7 on server
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 01:41:26
1 On 18 Feb 2014 06:04, "Edward M" <edwardm.gentoo.java@××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:57:46 -0800
4 > Edward M. <edwardm.gentoo.java@××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > Sorry for top post using my phone
7 > > Ice tea is Java se. Glass server uses
8 > > Java EE because EE has added API and
9 > > Runtime to build enterprise secure apps.
10 > > sorry the link did not help.
11 > >
12 > > Sent from my Windows Phone
14 > > From: Nilesh Govindrajan<mailto:me@××××××××.com>
15 > > Sent: ‎2/‎17/‎2014 6:07 AM
16 > > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o<mailto:gentoo-user@l.g.o>
17 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] JDK 7 on server
18 > >