From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and spam filter
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:52:41
1 On 11/8/06, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I have been doing that for some time now and it still marks them as spam.
3 > It is not always the same people but certain ones do get picked on a lot.
4 > It seems to get it by subject too I guess.
5
6 How about setting up a message filter for gentoo-user. I believe if
7 you setup a filter to deliver the mail to a specific box, it will
8 bypass any spam filtering (been awhile since I used mozilla mail
9 clients, so not entire sure however). You could also add the specific
10 people to your contacts, which should help the spam filter figure out
11 that they are not spammers.
12
13 > Any ideas where this info is kept? I thought of unmerging and then
14 > cleaning out the directory and emerging it again. I'm not sure that will
15 > work either though.
16
17 I *think* it is in the training.dat file in your profile directory
18 (~/.mozilla/..). Unfortunately this is not something that you can
19 edit. You can however reset [1] the data through the junk mail
20 controls in seamonkey.
21
22 [1] http://opensourcearticles.com/thunderbird_15/english/part_05
23