From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and spam filter
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:28:50
1 Daniel Iliev wrote:
4 > When such a false positive arrives you could click "the spam button"
5 > again (its tooltip should say "mark as not junk") this should fix the
6 > problem.
10 I have been doing that for some time now and it still marks them as
11 spam. It is not always the same people but certain ones do get picked
12 on a lot. It seems to get it by subject too I guess.
13
14 Any ideas where this info is kept? I thought of unmerging and then
15 cleaning out the directory and emerging it again. I'm not sure that
16 will work either though.
17
18 Dale
19