From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and spam filter
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:52:40
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Daniel Iliev wrote:
5 >> When such a false positive arrives you could click "the spam button"
6 >> again (its tooltip should say "mark as not junk") this should fix the
7 >> problem.
11 > I have been doing that for some time now and it still marks them as
12 > spam. It is not always the same people but certain ones do get picked
13 > on a lot. It seems to get it by subject too I guess.
14 >
15 > Any ideas where this info is kept? I thought of unmerging and then
16 > cleaning out the directory and emerging it again. I'm not sure that
17 > will work either though.
18 >
19 > Dale
20 >
24 If you are ready to delete all your settings un-merging won't be needed.
25 Just close seamonkey and move/delete your mozilla-home folder. The next
26 time you start seamonkey it would appear as if it was just installed.
27
28 for example:
29 mv ~/.mozilla ~/MOZILLA-BACK
34 Best regards,