From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and spam filter
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:56:21
1 Daniel Iliev wrote:
4 > If you are ready to delete all your settings un-merging won't be needed.
5 > Just close seamonkey and move/delete your mozilla-home folder. The next
6 > time you start seamonkey it would appear as if it was just installed.
7 >
8 > for example:
9 > mv ~/.mozilla ~/MOZILLA-BACK
15 But I would also loose my email. I archive all these emails just in
16 case. I also already have a ~/.mozilla.old as well. There was
17 something corrupt in there and Seamonkey did not like it. It started
18 after switching to Seamonkey from Mozilla. When I tried to copy my
19 email over, whatever it was was in there as well and Seamonkey was very
20 flakey. The only fix I could find was to rename it to .mozilla.old.
21
22 Makes me wonder though.
23
24 Thanks for the tip though. May end up doing that, again. :-(
25
26 Dale