From: Joseph Kulisics <kulisics@×××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x86 Packages CD image
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:48:48
1 Hi,
2
3 I looked at the torrents page before---http://torrents.gentoo.org/---but
4 the only package files are for architectures other than x86. If I could
5 find the CD image, then I know how to use emerge to refer to the CDROM for
6 package installation; I just can't find a CD image anywhere. Is there a
7 link on the page that I missed, or is the package CD rolled into one of
8 the other disks like the livecd? Thanks,
9
10 Joseph Kulisics
11
13
14 For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
15 short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
16 aspires higher than its due.
17
18 Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
19 Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War
22 HOME PAGE URL: http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kulisics/