From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x86 Packages CD image
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:48:59
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Joseph Kulisics wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I looked at the torrents page before---http://torrents.gentoo.org/---but
8 > the only package files are for architectures other than x86. If I could
9 > find the CD image, then I know how to use emerge to refer to the CDROM for
10 > package installation; I just can't find a CD image anywhere. Is there a
11 > link on the page that I missed, or is the package CD rolled into one of
12 > the other disks like the livecd? Thanks,
13 >
14 > Joseph Kulisics
15 >
17 >
18 > For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
19 > short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
20 > aspires higher than its due.
21 >
22 > Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
23 > Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War
26 > HOME PAGE URL: http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kulisics/