From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] German Wiki pages
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:59:59
1 On 11/1/05, Anthony E. Caudel <acaudel@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 gentoo-wiki.com isn't owned or maintained by gentoo.
4
5 > Is there any effort to synchronize the wiki pages?
6
7 I doubt there is any.
8
9 > Would there be any problems if I translated the page and put it in the english
10 > version? Do I need to get someone's permission? Copyright issues?
11
12 According to gentoo-wiki.com, documentations there are under Gnu Free
13 Documentation License unless stated otherwise. You I'd guess you
14 probably can translate them.
15
16 -- Joe
19 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
20 Those who can count, and those who can't.
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list