From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hylafax+Capi4Hylafax questions
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:10:11
1 On 22 Sep 2009, at 14:51, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I set this up and I am able to receive faxes. Googling fax to email
4 > gave
5 > me many hits on the opposite, but is there a simple way to get hylafax
6 > to send the received fax to an email address with the .tif as
7 > attachment?
8
9 Uh, I was about to write about how this is so easy on vgetty, and
10 explain how it does it, and say "maybe Hylafax does it in a similar
11 manner", but then I stopped to Google "Hylafax email".
12
13 The second link is from the Hylafax FAQ and explains how to do exactly
14 what you ask:
15 http://www.hylafax.org/content/Attach_fax_document_to_email_notification
16
17 Please forgive me if you've already tried this. Apparently there are
18 two versions of Hylafax, so perhaps this doesn't apply to yours. But
19 if this is the case, you need to say that when posting.
20
21 Stroller.