From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot print after changing CUPS printer
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:59:23
1 On 28/06/06, Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov <ploujj@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Assuming that you have started cupsd (well, if you can print a test
3 > > page then you definitely have cupsd running ;-) what does lpstat -d
4 > > show?
5 >
6 > $ lpstat -d
7 > lpstat: Unable to connect to server: No route to host
8
9 You could try to use the Cups GUI and stop/delete the pdfprt printer.
10 Athough I have set up my PC for three different connections to a
11 printer, only one of them is active and of course set up as the
12 default. Another thing, use cancel to delete any queued jobs first
13 just in case.
14
15 HTH
16 --