From: "Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov" <ploujj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot print after changing CUPS printer
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:24:04
1 > You could try to use the Cups GUI and stop/delete the pdfprt printer.
2 > Athough I have set up my PC for three different connections to a
3 > printer, only one of them is active and of course set up as the
4 > default. Another thing, use cancel to delete any queued jobs first
5 > just in case.
6
7 None of that seemed to help either. On a side note, I recall that I
8 can't print to the local "pdfprinter" as well - other than printing a
9 test page.
10
11 Also, note that lpstat returns the same for root and normal user.
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list